Wednesday, November 21, 2012

We Choose Virtues Black Friday Sale



Guest Post by Jenetta Padilla


My boys, ages 6 & 4, have been enjoying the “We Choose Virtues” parenting cards, flashcards, and coloring pages.  They have whole-heartedly been enjoying the character stories (told on the parenting cards), remembering the definitions of the virtues, coloring the pictures, and more, continuing to ask for more.  I just found out that you can save 30% on your entire shopping cart on Black Friday and Cyber Monday!  I highly recommend these so would have wanted someone to share them with me.  My very only complaint was the price although I’ve still been very glad I got them…no regrets.  They are great quality and have been completely worth it, yet this link will save you 30% which is even more awesome, so I thought I’d pass it on!     

CLICK HERE   

Then enter FRIDAY30 on Friday or MODAY30 on Monday.  (The code said MODAY, yet if it doesn’t work, try MONDAY.)

(If you miss the above deals, you can still click the link above and enter VIRTUE15 and receive 15% off your order.)

If you choose to order these for your family, I hope you enjoy them as much as we are.

No comments:

Post a Comment